ค้นหา

Custom Search

thaifly travel

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

it got here in literally a day and i did two day shipping i'm so happy! its a beautiful ipod and i upgraded from a iPod Nano 4G
Sound quality is important to me, so I rip my music directly from CDs, in uncompressed AIFF format. I have thousands of songs, and previously I had them divided into multiple playlists on multiple iPods. I was surprised that they all fit on this iPod (and with room to spare) despite the huge file sizes. I was able to get rid of all my other iPods.

I often listen using my AKG pro studio headphones, and I am not detecting any compression or distortion when playing back from my iPod. The quality when using those Apple ear buds is what one would expect - not so wonderful, but not surprising.
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

When considering whether or not to purchase this item, it was a matter of capacity versus function. There is a trade-off, so it's best to consider what your needs are. I mostly just use my iPod for music, usually in my shirt pocket while working. I already have access to a computer with internet access both at home and at work, and I just don't need all the features of an iPod Touch. I bought this for the capacity.
The one concern with this model is shock/vibration. Unlike smaller flash memory-based models, this iPod uses a hard drive. To be safe (and avoid scratches), I bought a small, padded digital camera bag to store this in while not in use. Those who are looking for an iPod to use while running or exercise should probably pass on this model and go with one of the flash memory models.
I have had this one for nearly a year now, and its operation has been flawless. Other reviews have mentioned problems with durability and even theft, but I don't share their concerns. If you take reasonable care of your things and use common sense to prevent theft, I don't think you're going to have any worries with this one.
read moreApple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment