ค้นหา

Custom Search

thaifly travel

Friday, September 24, 2010

Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
I just got my new shuffle in the mail today. I needed something for running and dreadmilling when it is too snowy/icy to run outside.

My initial impressions:
Pros
Great little thing (small)
strong clip
easy to use (hooray for buttons!)
simple, multi-position switch on the top lets you play in order or shuffle. Voice over button is easy to use and works well.
Easy to sync (choose playlists, genius playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, etc...)
Looks good (see my notes about online photos at the bottom)

Long (15h) battery life.
Cons
None. (As far am I concerned, there are cons like "no screen" and such, but if you order this to get an ipod shuffle, not a nano or other mp3 player, you will not be disappointed. I was not let down at all).
EDIT: After some thought and use, I thought of some cons.

$50 for 2gb is not a great price compared to other mp3 players.

2gb might be limiting to you. This just means you have to choose or let itunes choose what music goes on there carefully.

Because the buttons take up most of the front of the ipod, it can be hard to use the clip while it is turned on without pressing the next button.
Conclusion:
If you know what an ipod shuffle does, need a reasonable music player that syncs with your itunes, and don't need more. GET ONE!!! I can't imagine you will be let down.

previewApple iPod shuffle 2 GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment